You are visiting the website under the domain of NUMINTEC.COM under the ownership of NUMINTEC.
- Business Name: NUMINTEC COMUNICACIONES S.L.
- Registered Office: C/ Diputació 279-283, Entlo. 2 – 08007 Barcelona (Spain)
- NIF: B63003636
- Telephone: 902020297
- Corporate details: Limited company registered at the Barcelona Companies Registry, Volume 35086, Folio 126, Page B260483 Inscription 5
This legal notice applies also to the services provided by other companies of the group:
- NUMINTELECOM, S.L. with CIF B64809262 and registered office at C/Orense 4, Floor 2º, Office 220
– 28020 – Madrid (Spain)
- Numintec Comunicaciones, Lda. with NIF 509225136 and registered office at Avenida da Liberdade, 9 – 5º – 1250-139 – Lisbon (Portugal)
Entity authorised by the CMT (Telecommunications Market Commission) for the supply of fixed telephone services, with NRN No. 27 reference DT2005/1585 (18-11-2005). The CMT is the public body responsible for the Telecommunications market in Spain.
Entity registered by ANACOM in the registry of companies that offer electronic communications services, with decision issued on 07-10-2019 and published on 15.10.2019. ANACOM is the communications regulatory authority in Portugal.
This Legal Notice governs the access and use of the website under the domain NUMINTEC.COM (hereafter, the “Website”) that NUMINTEC makes available to Internet users. A user is defined as the person that accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities of this Website.
This Website complies with the requirements of Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June on certain legal aspects of information society services, and with current personal data protection legislation.
NUMINTEC may make changes at any time, and without prior notice, to the design, presentation and/or configuration of the Website, as well as to some or all of the services, and add new services.
Access to the Website by users is free of charge and freely available, and any use that is different to the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to use the Website and the services accessible from it with due care, as well as to maintain due respect for other users.
Among others, this undertaking requires that:
Similarly, the User undertakes not to use the Website or the services that are provided it through it for illicit purposes, or those that are contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that it any way may damage, render useless or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent the normal enjoyment of the Website by other Users.
- The user expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless, or in any other way damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others that are found on the Website.
- The User undertakes not to hinder other users’ service access through the massive consumption of the IT resources through which NUMINTEC provides the service, as well as perform actions that harm, interrupt or generate errors in said systems or services.
- The user undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, scripts, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or character sequence that may cause or be likely to cause any type of alteration in the IT systems of NUMINTEC or of third parties.
- The User undertakes not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general, any class of material accessible through the Website or the services offered therein.
- The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as, for example, comments, opinion forums or pages open to the reader) that NUMINTEC offers on its Website and not to use them for illicit activities or those contrary to good faith and the legal system; disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, that supports terrorism or which undermines human rights.
- In compliance with NUMINTEC’s anti-spam policy, the User undertakes to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that they may have access to through the information and services contained in the Website for conducting activities for promotional or advertising purposes, as well as from sending commercial communications of any kind and through any medium that are not requested or previously consented to by NUMINTEC and/or the stakeholders.
Users who intentionally or culpably infringe any of the previous obligations and undertakings shall be liable for all harm and damages caused.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
In general, the access to the Website’s services and content does not require Users to subscribe or register beforehand. Nevertheless, NUMINTEC makes the use of the services in the Private Area conditional on Users having first obtained the corresponding user access credentials, consisting of a username (ID or login) and the password that the User undertakes to keep and use with due diligence.
- If, for the use of a service on the Website, the User is required to register, they shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
To that effect, the User guarantees the authenticity of all such data that they communicate as a consequence of having completed the forms required to subscribe to the Services.
Similarly, the User shall be responsible for keeping all information provided to NUMINTEC permanently up-to-date so that it can respond, at any time, to the User’s current situation. In any case, the User shall be held solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make and the harm or damage they cause to NUMINTEC or to third parties through the information they provide.
- If as a result of registration, the user is provided with a password, they undertake to make diligent use of and keep secret the password for accessing these services. Users are responsible for the appropriate safekeeping and confidentiality of any usernames/logins and/or passwords that are supplied to them by NUMINTEC and they undertake to not transfer them to third parties, whether temporarily or permanently, nor to allow them to be accessed by outside persons. The User shall be responsible for the illegitimate use of the service on the part of a third party that uses to this effect a password obtained due to the careless use or the loss of this on the part of the User.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify NUMINTEC of any factor that allows for the misuse of the usernames/logins and/or passwords, such as it being lost or stolen, or unauthorised access to them, in order to have them immediately cancelled. If such factors are not communicated, NUMINTEC shall not be held liable for any consequences that might result from the misuse of logins and/or passwords by unauthorised third parties.
- Some of the services and content offered by NUMINTEC may be subject to the prior contracting of the service and the payment of an amount of money as determined in the General Terms and Conditions for the Procurement of Services, in which case they shall be made available to you in a clear manner.
- When it is necessary for the User to register or provide personal data in order to be able to access any of the services, the collection and processing of users’ personal data shall apply as per the provisions of the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION section of this Legal Notice, as well as provided for in the Terms of Registration, if any.
- The contracting of products or services through this Website on the part of minors is prohibited, who must duly and beforehand obtain the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered as liable for acts carried out by minors they are responsible for.
LIMITATION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES
NUMINTEC undertakes to make its best efforts to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on the Website. In any event, NUMINTEC shall be exempt from any liability due to damage or harm or any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that may be present in the information and services contained in this Website or other content that may be accessed through it, nor shall it be under any obligation or commitment to verify or monitor its content or information.
In addition, NUMINTEC does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the Website, and consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted under the applicable legislation, any liability for harm and damage of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Website and of the services enabled therein, and due to errors in accessing the different web pages or those from which, where applicable, such services are provided.
Nor does NUMINTEC guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and shall not be held liable for the possible harm or damage that may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone service malfunctions or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, due to causes beyond the control of NUMINTEC, for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by the deficiencies of telephone lines or by overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through unlawful interferences outside the control of NUMINTEC.
NUMINTEC shall not in any way be held liable for the harm and damage of any kind that may be due to the services provided by third parties through this Website, and due to the means that these enable in order to manage service requests, and specifically, shall include and not be limited to: acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising as the consequence of the provision of services by third parties through the Website, as well as due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, faults, defects, relevance and/or timeliness of the content sent, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible via the services provided by third parties through this Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
All Industrial and Intellectual Property rights of this Website and its content (text, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creativity, software) belong, as author of collective work or as assignee, to NUMINTEC or, where applicable, to third parties.
It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including any means of making available, whether in whole or in part, the content of this Web page, for any purposes, on any medium and by any means technically available, without the authorisation of NUMINTEC.
The User undertakes to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights owned by NUMINTEC and third parties.
The User may view all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on their computer’s hard disk or on any other physical medium provided it is, solely and exclusively, for their personal and private use, its use for other purposes being, thus, strictly prohibited, as well as its amendment, alteration or decompiling.
NUMINTEC may provide access to all types of information, services, programs or data on the Internet that may belong to third parties, in which case the intellectual property rights stipulated by its owners shall apply.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet locations are placed on the Website, NUMINTEC shall have no control whatsoever over these locations and content.
NUMINTEC shall not in any way be liable for the content of any link belonging to an outside Web location, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity or validity of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet locations.
These links are solely provided to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information about a specific subject, and the inclusion of a link does not imply the approval of the linked web page on the part of NUMINTEC.
NUMINTEC only authorises references to its content on other web locations, in the way they wish, provided it is respectful, complies with current legislation and in no way do they reproduce, without the due authorisation, NUMINTEC content.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
NUMINTEC adopts the technical and organisational measures required to ensure the protection of the personal data and prevent it from being altered, lost, processed and/or accessed without authorisation, having regard to the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to. All of this, as established in the current Personal Data Protection legislation.
Please read our Cookies Policy carefully before continuing browsing our website.
CHANGE TO TERMS OF LEGAL NOTICE
NUMINTEC expressly reserves the right to change this Legal Notice without prior notification. Consequently, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time that they make use of the Website, as this Legal Notice is subject to change.
The User acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review the Website and this Legal Notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any disputes that arise between NUMINTEC and the User relating to the interpretation, enforceability and validity of this Legal Notice shall be governed by its own clauses, and, should this not be provided for therein, in accordance with Spanish legislation, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals governing the offices of NUMINTEC.